At Pippa Purnell Garden Design we take the privacy of your personal data seriously.
The personal data we process and update is voluntarily provided by each client and includes: name, email address, phone numbers and postal address.
We are required to have a positive opt-in from you, agreeing that we may contact you.
We have legitimate interests in processing this personal data as part of our business management.
We take the security of your data seriously, it is stored in password protected electronic files and computers, with any hard copy data under lock and key.
We retain your personal data for business management purposes.
Who has access to your personal data?
We will not share your personal data with any third party unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- You have the following rights under data protection laws:
- The right to object to us processing your personal data
- The right to correct any mistakes in your personal data
- The right to restrict us processing any of your personal data
- The right of access to your personal data
- The right to require us to delete your personal data
- The right to have your personal data provided to another
- Rights in relation to auto mated decision making, though we do not undertake this.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact Pippa Purnell Garden Design.